'A true home from home!'
Hotel Steinbock is a traditional Graubünden hotel. Its natural charm and warm, welcoming atmosphere combined with its ideal location will delight you. Centrally located at the heart of Klosters and boasting spectacular views over the mountain landscape and the Prättigau, this 3-star hotel makes the perfect starting point for hikers, bikers and skiers alike. The rustically decorated rooms offer style, comfort and space to relax in. The hotel chefs wow their guests with culinary Graubünden specialties and classic Swiss delights – which, weather permitting, can be served on the sun terrace, perfect for soaking up the rays as well as the breathtaking views. And if the weather is not on your side, all Steinbock guests benefit from the use of the first-class spa facilities offered by the nearby Residence Vereina.
- Cosy, with rustically furnished rooms and suites
- Grisons comfort
- Depending on the size and layout, the rooms feature balconies, separate living areas or fireplaces
- Family atmosphere
- One of the most steeped-in-tradition hotels in Klosters
Facts and Figures
- 3-star hotel
- Management: Daniela Rassbach
- 30 Hotel rooms
- 2 junior suites and 2 suites
- Free access to the Roman Spa at the nearby Residence Vereina
- Restaurants: Steinbock, Beizli and Prättigauer Stube with "Hüttli"
- Vast sun terrace
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Located at the heart of the popular Klosters resort on the sunny side of the valley
- Panoramic views of the mountains
- 5-minute walk from the ski lifts
- Easily accessible by car and train
- Municipal facilities in the neighbouring village of Davos
- At the heart of a great recreational area